- I've been having recurring dreams about being on the The Amazing Race.
- I've been getting a kick out of Sam saying "what the heck?"
- I've been thinking about my side bar.
- I would love to know if you read my blog.
- I find crafting so compelling and so problematic.
- I've been compiling a list of all my past and current running partners (Carol, Michelle, Cary, Heather, Kris, Amy, Jen, Courtney, Patti, Ruth Ann, Julia, Brooke, Jeni, Lisa, Karla, Sara, Diana, Michal, Marie M, Marie B, and Kathy-- did I forget anyone?) All of you are superwomen in my book.
- I Vote or Die.
- I haven't watched Wife Swap at all.
- I've been reading a book called Living Simply with Children, and boy is it making me laugh, though I don't think it was meant to be funny.
- I've mistaken myself for a master gardener, which is why I haven't gotten around to posting these pictures from April:
If you're related to me you might recognize these people. We're looking forward to having them live closer to us (hopefully soon by the way).
From a trip to a local farm. Probably the happiest moment of Sam's life. Seriously.
"You find me irresistible don't you?"
And here are the seed packets that I was going to plant in said garden, that is until Sam spread them all around the backyard flower beds. 1500 carrot seeds, 100 cucumbers, 225 peas, and I don't know how many watermelons and beans. Thanks Sam! That was sooooo helpful.