This video is about 3 minutes long. If you feel up to watching the whole thing, you'll be rewarded with a few little gems:
- Sam's attempt at cartwheeling, the main point of taking the video in the first place - notice the leg-up approach.
- A glimpse of "the belly."
- Sam copying everything Mia does (welcome to my daily life).
- At the very end, a little 10 second scene we are considering sending into AFV (I don't know, maybe we just think it's hilarious because we're dorky parents. You tell us).
- (Edit): I forgot to mention Sam's awesome Thomas the Train tank top that he insisted on wearing that day, after he found it in the drawer of clothes that are too big (I believe it's size 4T). I was just glad he found something he wanted to wear, since lately he is becoming a little too opinionated about his clothes.