Jun 1, 2008

Nathan Stovall Bardsley


We're thrilled to finally announce the arrival of baby Nathan!
May 29th, 2008

Stats:
7: hours of labor
1: epidural (= happy mom!)
1:03 AM: time of arrival
8 & 6: pounds and ounces
19 1/2: inches
36 cm: head circumference (compared to Sam's 38)
2: units of blood given to mom (who apparently was so happy about that epidural she kept passing out)
35/21/27: mom's hematocrit count upon arrival, and then before and after the transfusion
5: family members happy to be home
Too many to number: people who helped care for Mia and Sam, offered to help, brought food, and called to see how we were. Thank you!
Best Quote: "Mom! Your belly is still pretty big!" - Mia


Here are a few pictures, we'll post more soon.

I don't know if this link works, but here are the hospital photos: https://birthprint.com/ecommerce/view_baby

11 comments:

weaverfam said...

Hip Hip Hooray! Congrats on the newest arrival...glad to see the stovall name live on.

Sara said...

Cute pictures, and how pretty you look right after he was born! He is one cute kid. I'm needing a baby fix soon, so I'll call you.

Neva said...

Look at all that hair! Congratulations ... You have a beautiful family.

Courtney said...

So cute! He looks just like the other two. You look great!

Ruby said...

Congradulations!!! How cute! I am glad everything went well. Was this your first epidural? I can't remember.

Kim said...

Look at all that hair! What a cutie. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Mark you finally have a child that looks like you. I am glad everything went well and you have one more to add to the Bardsley family. Congratulations!!!!

Lindsay said...

Congrats! He is adorable and I love all that dark hair. I also love the name, good choice! I can't wait to hear all about the labor and how you're adjusting.

How sweet of Mia to notice your belly. I'm sure it won't stay "big" for too long with three kids.

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! Welcome baby Nathan!

I'm so so sorry I haven't been over to see him. I had a cold, now Noey has a bad runny nose. And I don't want Nathan to get ANYTHING. You know the Biddles, always a germ factory. :)

LAURA said...

Congrats! He is seriously adorable, great pictures. You look pretty darn awesome in the photo.

jules said...

Wahoo!! Nate is adorable - his hair is so cute and I love how he scrunches up his tiny face. I LOVE the name Nathan, btw.

Donna - you look amazing!