So while I'm working on getting some pictures posted and writing commentary at least at a 2nd grade level, here are a few of the highlights that do stand out from the last few weeks:
- 296 diaper changes between Sam and Nate (aka: Poopsmith I and Poopsmith II).
- Finding all 5 of us in our full-size bed one night around 3 AM.
- Having a freshly cleaned carpet (thanks mom!) only to discover that cleaning it resurrected the sour milk smell from Sam's 1/2 gallon spill 6 months ago. It stunk for 4 days.
- Watching Lars and the Real Girl- hilarious!
- Hearing myself say things like: "Sam, please don't put your sandwich on the baby's head," and "Yes, you can have Goldfish for breakfast. Now shut my door and go watch TV- Mommy needs to sleep."
- Falling asleep in Sam's room while putting him to bed one night, and waking up to find Mark also asleep in Mia's room, and both Mia and Sam running around the house and wreaking havoc.
It's been a fun ride so far.